When you are the owner or administrator of an organizational account, you will have access to the admin console and pages.
1. The Console is the home page of your administrative account. From here you can quickly navigate to your Organization's following administrative pages:
2. Messenger is your web-based messaging tool. From here you can send and receive messages to and from your Forsta contacts.
3. The Organization page is home to your general profile information, as well as your tag creation and lists. From here you can edit your organization name, create tags, delete tags, and edit tag associations.
4. The People page consists of all of your Organizational user's profile information. From here you can add and edit user information including name, username, phone number, etc... This is also where you can associate tags with their respective users.
Editing Users: By directly clicking on a user, we can view and edit their personal information.
Adding New Users: New users can be added by the clicking the button at the lower right of the page. Additions can be added manually, or in bulk through CSV files, G Suite, and Azure.
Tags: Tags can be issued to users by clicking their profile card, then scrolling down to the Tags menu.
5. Connectors: From the Connectors page you're able to sync your organizational members to Forsta through your existing G Suite or Azure accounts. Our integrations stay in sync with each supported service for seamless updates to staff’s personal information and any deletions or additions of personnel.
6. Billing: From the billing page you can access your account status, plan details, and upcoming invoices.