1. Go to https://forsta.io/developers/
2. Click Forsta Compliance Monitor “View on Github”
3. For quick start options scroll down to the quick start header.
4. For developer install , scroll to and read our developer instructions.
5. Heroku and Docker : To setup your Compliance Monitor using a heroku or Docker account click the respective quick start button.
1. For Heroku, either sign in, or sign up for a free account to get started.
2. Name your Compliance Monitor under the “App-Name” option.
3. Now click “Deploy app” and your app will begin to build. This will take a minute or two to fully complete.
4. Once your build is complete, click “Manage App”.
5. Click “Open App” located at the upper right of your window.
6. You are now ready to connect your Compliance Monitor to your Organizational account. Click “Connect”.
7. Enter your full username to authenticate as a organization administrator and click “Submit”.
8. You will receive a SMS 2-factor authentication code. Enter this code and click “submit”.
9. You have now successfully deployed and logged into your Compliance Monitor account. Click “New Trigger” to create your first message trigger.
10. When setting up new trigger, there are multiple options to choose from. You can select from one or more of our predefined trigger patterns which include: Phone number, email address, credit card numbers, guarantee language, and vulgarity.
11. You can also customize your triggers by manually entering your own terms list, or, if you’re an “expert”, by entering your desired regex language.
12. Choose a label for your trigger once it is created.
13. Next, choose the message direction related to the trigger. The message direction affects when the trigger will be activated. The options are: Any messages that are sent or received, internal messages sent or received, only incoming messages, or only outgoing messages.
14. Now select your distribution to notify. The distribution is any and all users, or tags, within your organization you would like to notify in the event that a trigger is used.
15. Once created and saved, you will see your triggers listed with all information. You can edit a trigger by directly clicking on it.